Student groups teach lessons together as peer mentors or family groups, taking the lessons to the next level. Students can choose to do peer mentoring or role-playing to learn the lessons from the Positive Actions for Living manual. Includes
42 lessons, visual aids, the “Stumbling Blocks to Stepping Stones” Game and more. Materials are provided for 30 students.
- High School Kit 4 Instructor's Manual with an introduction, Option 1 guide, Option 2 guide, 42 15-minute scripted lessons from the Positive Actions for Living manual, appendices, topical guide, Secondary Replacement Stories booklet, teacher's materials and conflict resolution tools
- 5 Positive Actions for Living Manuals
- 5 Option 1 Folders (red)
- 5 Option 2 Folders (blue)
- 5 Student Materials Booklets
- 10 Full color posters
- Visual aids
- Game board & game cards
- Certificates of Completion and more!
- Additional Information
Sample Lessons Sample Lesson Option 1 Session 1 Weight 37 lbs (17 kg) Short URL